Survivors of Incest Anonymous
for adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse
- This event has passed.
Retreat! Charting the Course Together – Welcome Back
March 10 - March 12
Mid Atlantic Intergroup (SIA) Annual Retreat
CHARTING THE COURSE TOGETHER – WELCOME BACK
Date: March 10, 11, 12, 2023
Location: PORT-O-CALL HOTEL; OCEAN CITY, NJ
SIA RETREAT REGISTRATION: $20.00 per person
- Submit registration fee by check or PayPal, to Mid Atlantic Retreat
- REGISTER WITH HOTEL SEPARATELY TO RESERVE YOUR ROOM – MENTION MID ATLANTIC RETREAT 1-800-334-4546
- SURVIVORS ONLY!!!!!!!!
- Single Occupancy: Room $483.00 REGISTER ROOM WITH HOTEL
- Double Occupancy: Room $307 EACH PERSON REGISTER ROOM WITH HOTEL
- Triple Occupancy: Room $267.00 EACH PERSON REGISTER ROOM WITH HOTEL
PLEASE SEND YOUR REGISTRATION FORM TO THE BELOW ADDRESS.
- Weekend Hotel Accommodations (all taxes included),
- Saturday Breakfast Buffet,
- Saturday Dinner Buffet,
- Sunday Breakfast Buffet,
- All Workshops,
- Meetings, and of course,
- FELLOWSHIP. FRIDAY DINNER ON YOUR OWN!!!! There will be snacks available. Feel free to bring one to share.
Registration begins at 5:00 on March 10, 2023
Hotel Requests: Check-in after 3PM, Check-out before 11AM. All attendees must register with the hotel upon arrival. All attendees must secure a room with a credit card upon arrival and show valid I.D. This is for incidentals only.
Retreat Registration: Registration will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. You will be notified of the confirmation. Please make sure we have a correct contact phone number and or e-mail address.
(Do not send SIA Retreat registration forms to the hotel. )
Send your registration form and non-refundable registration fee to the address below. Note: registration fee can also be sent via PayPal.
- Mid Atlantic Retreat
- c/o Kathy H.
- 1375 Byberry Road
- Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006
Name: ________________________________Amount Enclosed: ______________
Phone #:___________________ E-Mail: _________________________________
Please contact: Kathy H. Kathyhywd@aol.com ph. (215) 421-5225